September 02, 2012

Home Sweet Home


Bazinga! I'm back, buddy bud buds~! It's been a while since I've visited my third "home". I miss thee so much. I miss my Autumn's Concerto blogging days. That was probably one of the few times where my blogging fire was high on passion. I remember coming home everyday searching excitedly for more news or sneak peaks and replying to everyone's comments. Those were the good old days. Unfortunately, after AC ended, my blogging fire also slowly began to die down, but I kept going until I couldn't go on any further. I needed a rest, a break, an escape. Days passed, weeks passed, and months passed before I came back to this home. Home sweet home. Bloggie, I'm back, bloggie. I've rested enough. Bloggie, even though I'm back, I don't know what direction I'm going to take you anymore. Let's just sail the ocean blues, wherever it takes us. =)

My last year at college just started last week. And surprisingly, I look forward to it a lot. I'm not even fazed by the amount of homework, projects or papers required for each class. I feel like I've doing this for forever now; I'm kind of used to it now. One more semester before I start my student teaching, one more test before I get my teacher's certificate, one more step before I move onto the "real" world. And I'm having mixed feelings about it already. It's certainly going to take some time to get used to working working working versus going to classes, taking notes, studying, going home, etc. College life seems to offer a lot more variety than real life. But what the heck, whatever happens happens. 

This past summer, I got a blissful opportunity to work with high school students on preparing them for the August Integrated Algebra regents. I gained so much from this internship and I'm ever grateful for this opportunity. It has made my passion for teaching grow even stronger than before. And here I'd like to share a quote I found, "My mission is to experience life through…teaching others. "

Enjoy the school year if you're starting or already started school! 


No comments:

Post a Comment