December 24, 2011

Yoga Lin 林宥嘉 - 我愛的人 The One I Love




This song is so Li Da Ren. Pre-Chapter 13 Li Da Ren. 

Some talented person, please make an ITWY mv with this songgg!!! 


Pleaseeee!!! Pretty Pleaseeee!!!! 


This line "從他們的眼神說明了我不可能" is so crushing...


(謝謝
旋風大師推薦這首歌給我~)




我愛的人(原唱陳小春)
作詞:施人誠
作曲:周傑倫
編曲:吳慶隆
林宥嘉-我愛的人


我知道故事不會太曲折

I know the story won't be too winding

我總會遇見壹個什麽人
In the end, what kind of person will I meet

陪我過沒有了她的人生
To stay with me to live a life without her 

成家立業之類的等等
To marry and settle down and etc. 

她做了她覺得對的選擇
She did what she thought was the right choice 

我只好祝福她真的對了
I can only blissfully wish that she is right 

愛不到我最想要愛的人

My love can't reach the person I love the most

誰還能要我怎樣呢
Who can let me do anything?

我愛的人不是我的愛人

The one I love is not my lover

她心裏每壹寸都屬于另壹個人

Every inch of her heart belongs to another 

她真幸福幸福得真殘忍

She's really blissful, so blissful, it's cruel

讓我又愛又恨她的愛怎麽那麽深
It makes me love and hate the deepness of her love

我愛的人她已有了愛人
My beloved one, she already has a loved one 

從他們的眼神說明了我不可能
Their gaze clearly says I'm impossible 

每當聽見她或他說"我們"
Every time I hear her or him say "we"

就像聽見愛情永恒的嘲笑聲
It's like hearing love's eternal mocking laughter 


她做了她覺得對的選擇
She did what she thought was the right choice 

我只好祝福她真的對了

I can only blissfully wish that she is right 

愛不到我最想要愛的人

My love can't reach the person I love the most

誰還能要我怎樣呢
Who can let me do anything?

我愛的人不是我的愛人
The one I love is not my lover

她心裏每壹寸都屬于另壹個人

Every inch of her heart belongs to another 

她真幸福幸福得真殘忍

She's really blissful, so blissful, it's cruel

讓我又愛又恨她的愛怎麽那麽深
It makes me love and hate the deepness of her love

我愛的人她已有了愛人
My beloved one, she already has a loved one 

從他們的眼神說明了我不可能
From their gaze, it clearly says I'm impossible 

每當聽見她或他說"我們"
Every time I hear her or him say "we"

就像聽見愛情永恒的嘲笑聲
It's like hearing love's eternal mocking laughter 


每當聽見她或他說"我們"
Every time I hear her or him say "we"

就像聽見愛情永恒的嘲笑聲
It's like hearing love's eternal mocking laughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment