December 23, 2011

Biung Wang 王宏恩 - 現在開始



Can't help but sway to this song!
Anyone else blown away by his live?
Heheheheheeee~
WOOOOOOOo!

This song makes me want to go on vacation!!! 我們一起去旅行吧!!!



Translated by homespunthings@AF
王宏恩 <<現在開始>>
Biung Wang – Starting from Now

今天陽光耀眼絢麗 灑在臉上輕亮透明
Today the sunshine is dazzling
Brilliant and clear, scattered on my face,

把我想說的話 曬出一段很溫暖的氣息
Taking the words I have to say
Turning them into a warm breath of air.

風在傳遞什麼訊息 妳仰望靜靜在聆聽
What message is the wind bringing?
You listen for it, quietly, expectantly.

我把感動寫成秘密 偷偷飄進妳的記憶
I penned my feelings down as secrets
Stealthily letting them drift into your memory

一句對的愛妳 說給對的妳聽
One just-right line says I love you
I say it to this just-right you

像在彼此心裡 種下萌芽中的綠地
It’s like planting a budding shoot
In the green space of each other’s hearts.

灌溉了很久的勇氣 得到妳晴朗的回應
I watered my courage for a long time
And finally heard your sunny reply

在這瞬間就開出花季 綻放不凋落的愛情
In this moment the flowers are springing into bloom
Scenting the air with a never-drooping love.

現在開始兩個人的風景 沿途停靠的愛是有妳隨行
And now begins this scenic vista for two
Stopping for rest along the way, this love has you by its side.

交疊 妳的微笑我的表情 妳的心跳我的呼吸
Criss-crossing your smile with my facial expressions,
your heartbeat with my breath

現在開始兩個人的旅行 要陪妳找尋每個愛的天晴
And now begins this journey for two
I’m going to seek out every fine day of love with you

啟程前 讓我看著妳說一句 說一句 Kiss me
Before we take off, let me look at you and say these words
Say these words: Kiss me.

[Repeat]

[Rap]
今天陽光耀眼絢麗 特別灑在你的臉上輕亮透明
Today the sunshine is dazzling
Especially brilliant and clear, scattered on your face,

灌溉了很久的勇氣 妳晴朗的回應
The courage I watered for a long time,
Your sunny, breezy reply..

所以我要 張開雙手 用力的抱住妳
And so, reaching out with both hands, I’m going to hold you tight

當妳出現在我面前 我很喜歡妳那微笑的臉
When you appear before me
I love that smiling face of yours

這個時候我閉上了雙眼
At this time I close my eyes

就在啟程前 讓我看著妳說 Kiss me
And before we take off, let me look at you and say:
Kiss me.

[Chorus]
現在開始兩個人的風景 沿途停靠的愛是有妳隨行
And now begins this scenic vista for two
Stopping for rest along the way, this love has you by its side.

交疊 妳的微笑我的表情 妳的心跳我的呼吸
Criss-crossing your smile with my facial expressions,
your heartbeat with my breath

現在開始兩個人的旅行 要陪妳找尋每個愛的天晴
And now begins this journey for two
I’m going to seek out every fine day of love with you

啟程前 讓我看著妳說一句 說一句 Kiss me
Before we take off, let me look at you and say these words
Say these words: Kiss me.

*****

Aggie <<旋转门>>
Aggie – Revolving Door

不說話 以為 沉默能讓時光走的緩慢
Not speaking, thinking
that silence could slow the passing of time

不想念 以為 感傷是生活中的小習慣
Not missing you, thinking
that this hurt was just another little thing to get used to.

一個個 心結 忽然間自己解出了答案
One after another, these knots in my heart,
I suddenly found a way to untangle them on my own

一個個 舊友 疏於聯絡也許已有新的伴
One after another, old friends neglect to call
Perhaps they have already found new companions?

我順著時針 在青春裡面打轉
Following the hands of the clock,
I’m spinning around in the days of my youth

一雙手推開時光的門 忘記了關
With these two hands I pushed open the door of time
But forgot to shut it

多少日子 如快門一閃
How many days flash by, quick as a lens shutter?

到幾年後 一個鏡頭就切換
After a few years, they’ll fade out in a single scene.

我逆著時針 到回憶裡頭參觀
Going against the hands of the clock
I revisit old memories

一圈圈回圈出不同的 情緒片段
Turning round and round, I spin out
Different emotional scenes in my mind

放任熱淚 圍困住心酸
I let the hot tears flow
Holding them in makes my heart ache

想說成熟 要用多少個領悟交換
I want to say I’m all grown up,
But how many mistakes must I trade in exchange?

快樂或 孤單 一天的時光用另一天填滿
Happy or lonesome
Each day passes, to be replaced by another

淩晨或 傍晚 一樣的天色掠過晚歸的站
At daybreak or nightfall
The same sky drifts past the station as I come home late

夢裡 那個人 遁入另一個夢為誰輾轉
In my dreams, that person entered a dream of his own
Who does he toss and turn for?

我們的 故事 也落入俗套一去不返
The story of us has also fallen into convention
Faded, never to be restored

[Chorus]
我順著時針 在青春裡面打轉
Following the hands of the clock,
I’m spinning around in the days of my youth

一雙手推開時光的門 忘記了關
With these hands I pushed open the door of time
But forgot to shut it

多少日子 如快門一閃
How many days flash by, swift as a lens shutter?

到幾年後 一個鏡頭就切換
After a few years, they’ll fade out with a single scene.

我逆著時針 到回憶裡頭參觀
Going against the hands of the clock
I revisit old memories

一圈圈回圈出不同的 情緒片段
Turning around, I spin out
Different emotional clips

放任熱淚 圍困住心酸
I let the hot tears flow
Holding them in makes my heart ache

想說成熟 要用多少個領悟交換
I want to say I’m all grown up,
But how many mistakes must I trade in exchange? 

No comments:

Post a Comment