April 22, 2011

Random Updates



Celsius Updates:
Wow, it's been so long since I wrote a blog post, I almost forgot how to write. Hahahahahaha. I've been so busy lately with schoolwork and exams. Spring break does not equate vacation in my world. It just means more time to finish those assignments!!! ROARRR! But no matter how busy I am, I always make time for drama, yeehehehehe! There's not much to watch these days, but I'll be watching for summer to come, then the market will be over flooded with dramas~ 

Selina Update: 
Selina is a really brave and strong woman. From the articles I've read, she seems to be recovering steadily both physically and mentally. Last I heard, she went to the Flora Expo in Taiwan. 加油, Selina, 加油! 

Jimmy Update:
My condolescenes to Jimmy and his family. 

Recent Wedding Updates:
A lot of celebrities are getting married this year. Here are some that just got married recently:

Stefanie Sun 
Ah Dan 
Mountain 
Tuo Zong Kang 

Congrats Congrats! 


No comments:

Post a Comment