February 18, 2011

Mickey He To See or Not to See


@limindy

片尾曲:见或不见
作词:仓央嘉措
作曲:谭旋
演唱:何晟铭
合唱:香香

你见 或者不见我
It doesn’t matter whether you come to see me or not
我就在那里
I am there
不悲不喜
without sorrow or joy

你念 或者不念我
It doesn't matter whether you miss me or not
情就在那里
Feeling is still there
不来不去
Neither coming nor leaving

你爱 或者不爱我
It doesn't matter whether you love me or not
爱就在那里
Love is still there
不增不减
Neither adding nor subtracting

你跟 或者不跟我
It doesn't matter whether you follow me or not
我的手在你手里
My hands are in your hands
不舍不弃
Neither leaving nor giving up

来我怀里
Come to my embrace
或让我住进你的心里
Or let me enter your heart
默然相爱
Love silently
寂静喜欢
Love quietly


你爱 或者不爱我
It doesn't matter whether you love me or not
爱就在那里
Love is still there
不增不减
Neither adding nor subtracting

你跟 或者不跟我
It doesn't matter whether you follow me or not
我的手在你手里
My hands are in your hands
不舍不弃
Neither leaving nor giving up

来我怀里
Come to my embrace
或让我住进你的心里
Or let me enter your heart
默然相爱
Love silently
寂静喜欢
Love quietly

默然相爱
Love silently
寂静喜欢
Love quietly

The lyrics to the ending themesong of Jade Palace is amazing! So poetic! Actually, I just found out yesterday that the lyrics are from a love poem written by a 6th century Dalai Lama. And according to this site, the writer was a skilled Buddha who fell in love with a girl. I don't know whether he gave up Buddhahood but he certainly couldn't have both. This was also the reason why in Chinese Paladin 3, Chang Qing was never able to reach his full potential until the very end, when he and the girl he loves decide to go their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment