January 30, 2011

Love till Crazy, Love till Silly


(爱到疯,爱到痴)


看到很多朋友很喜欢妹姜,也因为妹姜认识了安娜,

See that a lot of friends like Mei Jiang, and also because of Mei Jiang come to be know Anna.

在这里,谢谢大家,谢谢大家对安娜的肯定。

Here, I thank everyone, thanks for acknowledging Anna.

也看到了很多朋友说很讨厌妹姜,以至于不喜欢安娜。

Also see that lots of friends say they dislike Mei Jiang to the extent of disliking Anna.

哈哈,感性可爱的人儿们,其实你们这也是对安娜的另一种肯定。

Ha ha, cute sensible people, actually you guys are giving Anna another form of acknowledgement.

在这里,也谢谢你们。

Here, I'll also thank you guys.

第一次出演这样一个反面角色,确实是很大的挑战。

First time acting out an evil role, it's really a big challenge.

作为一个新人,我知道自己还有太多太多的不足。

Being a newcomer, I know I am lacking a lot alot.

你们提的意见我以后都会一一注意,

The suggestions you guys give, I will be attentive to each and every one.

相信我,我会努力。

Believe me, I will work hard.

今晚,第一世秦朝部分的大结局。

Tonight is the first lifetime Qin dynasty big ending.

真的真的每个人物都那么的让人心疼。!

Each character really lets people to love them dearly.

如果可以,妹姜也想有那么个人,

If possible, Mei Jiang would also like to have such a person,

可以“生生世世,不离不弃”。

could "forever and ever, never leave nor abandon".

这样一个为爱而生的女子。

This kind of girl that lives for love.

各位秦俑迷们,

To every "A Terracotta Warrior" fan,

如果妹姜也让你们心疼了,

If Mei Jiang lets you feel heartache,

这会是安娜最大的收获与感动。

This would be Anna's biggest gain and appreciation

今晚,暂时告别妹姜。

Tonight, say good bye to Mei Jiang for the moment.

第二世,阮梦玲。

Second life time, Ruan Meng Ling.


Anna's blog


I just translated one of Anna Fang's post that she wrote for one of her character, Mei Jiang. I'm in translating mode right now. Hahaha. Her third life time character became one of my favorite characters~Shucks, I would continue translating more articles buttt I have school tomorrow, and it's the first day too, I can't be late! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment