July 28, 2010

Don't Hate ATV

ATV's new drama, Men of Justice, finally came out yesterday!!! WOOO!!! I recommended to this to some people, and the first thing they said was "ATV show? Not watching". My gosh! Stop hating on ATV! Their dramas aren't that bad! I think ATV's Vampire Dramas (MDWAV 1-3) can take down ALL of TVB's dramas. The only drama it can't take down is Autumn's Concerto~ And sure, ATV has some draggy long dramas but so does TVB *cough* Gem of Life and Drive of Life*cough*.

One of the things they do need to improve on is the lighting because some of the dramas always looks gray and dark, like it's always a cloudy day out. I don't know if that's intentional for the drama or if it's lack of budget. But anyway,
stop hating on ATV!!! ATV, add oil!!!

If you haven't watched My Date With A Vampire, well, what are you waiting for?

If you haven't watched My Date With A Vampire II, what are you waiting for?

If you haven't watched My Date With A Vampire III, go watch it?


If you haven't watched Project Ji Xiang, go watch it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment