April 07, 2010

Ah Niu - The Most Romantic Love Song



Brining back another song from the past! Was reintroduced to this one by a friend! Woo! This song is so carefree and relaxing and funny too! Hahaha!

English Translations
Credit: Anonymous

I fell in love with you
For you I just wear socks with no shoes
Go shopping and watch movies with you
Even pay your phone bills
Loving you 
I don't care about anything

You cook the vegetables
I will cook the rice 
I will even clean all the dishes
I will no longer look at other girls
But you also shouldn't
go be naughty(Was not naughty~)

I will for a life time
Give you lots of spending money
But you will have to...
You will have to help me....
Make lots and lots of children
You are my entire life's
most loved emperor

You say no way (ewww! No waaay~)
I love seeing you that way
Being silly

You cook the vegetables(I cook the vegetables)
I will cook the rice(You cook the rice)
I will even clean all the dishes
I will no longer look at other girls(Hmph! you dare?)
But you also shouldn't go be naughty(I did not!!~)

I will for a life time
Give you lots of spending money
But you will have to...
You will have to help me....
Make lots and lots of children

You are my entire life's most loved emperior
You say no way (eww! No waaaaaay~)
I love seeing you that way
Being silly

I will for a life time
Give you lots of spending money(Give me money to spend?)
But you will have to...(I will have to)
You will have to help me(I help you)
Make lots and lots of children(make lots and lots of children)

You are my entire life's most loved emperior (oh?) emperior(oh?)
Why no way? (No way! no waay!~)
You and me together 
Being silly...

3 comments:

  1. Do you have an English translation to this? It sounds cutee hehe, but I cant understand canto that well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksssss and lmao "I will for a life time
    Give you lots of spending money
    But you will have to...
    You will have to help me....
    Make lots and lots of children "

    ReplyDelete