February 10, 2010

A Step towards the End

I watched the 19th episode last night, including the BTS that came after.

And I already feel a sense of loss.

This drama came out back in October of 09. I've been chasing after this drama for five months now, which also happens to be the amount of the time they used to film this drama. Five months, one episode one week. Waiting tortuously each week just for that 1 and 1/2 hour drama...*sigh* I will miss this tortuous wait. Every week I also come across viewers screaming, "I wish it was Sunday!", "This wait is killing me!", "They should release all the episodes already!!!", "Xiao Le is sooo cutee!!!", etc. I will miss these crazy shout outs too.

It was fate that bought us all together. For this one drama. This one drama that made us go crazy for it every week. And with each passing week, we fall deeper and deeper for this drama.
So deep that when we see carrots, we think of AC. When we see the radio, we think of Xiao Le shouting "miss you miss you". When we go ice skating, we think of Mu Cheng's "Air on G String" story. When we see rice, we think of Mu Cheng's famous dish. Here, you try it: When we ___________, we think of ______________.

Time flies. Kinda hard to believe that we're already onto the last stop already. It was like just yesterday that we got on this AC bus.

I don't want to get off.

3 comments:

  1. You waited till yesterday to watch episode 19? :O You have amazing self-control. I couldn't help myself and watched it the first moment I could...
    T^T I've only just started following Autumn's Concerto a couple weeks ago, and now I find the bus coming to a slow, steady complete stop... I don't want to get off either.

    When we see a bus driving down the street, we think of Mu Cheng and Guang Xi running away from the hockey rink and to their next stop of happiness.
    When we see little birds in the sky, we think of Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's "Xiao Le."
    When we eat fish, we think of the fish that gave Mu Cheng and Guang Xi their first encounter.
    When we see SpongeBob, we think of Xiao Le's adorable little bag he brings around.
    When we use SD cards, we think of how Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's possible final moments together were preserved forever in photography.
    The list goes on and on...I don't think I'll be able to find a drama that tops this one anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yepp! It was hard but once I realize that this is the 2nd to last episode, I decided to prolong the wait cuz I will miss waiting for this show! Heheheee, crazy Celsius.

    Wow! I like your when we...we think of...s. especially the last one with the SD cards. "preserved forever in photography" = imprinted forever in our mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your post is very sweet. I read your blog almost every day looking for updates for Autumn's Concerto. Keep up the good work!=)

    ReplyDelete