February 12, 2010

Autumn's Concerto Comic 1

A funny comic I found at TTV! All rights goes to TTV and the appropriate users who made them.

Credit: TTV
Creator: Huai Ying
Translated: Celsius

:爸爸,你愛慕橙嗎
:以前很愛,因為以前她的皮膚
像你一樣白又滑,但是現在...

Xiao Le: Dad, do you love Mu Cheng?
Guang Xi: Before I did because her skin was like yours, white and smooth, but now...

:慕橙,你要去做美容啦,你的皮
膚害爸爸都不愛你了
:啊?真的嗎,怎麼辦啊

Xiao Le: Mu Cheng, you need to do a facial beautification, your skin caused Dad to not
love you anymore...
Mu Cheng: What? Really? What am I going to
do?

:(我的皮膚真的很糟嗎)光晞,
你還愛我嗎
:怎麼說呢...

Mu Cheng: (Is my skin really that bad?) Guang Xi, do you still love me?
Guang Xi: How do I say...

:你先去美容院弄好你的皮膚
再說吧
:(好想哭哦)

Guang Xi: Go to the beauty salon first and
fix up your skin and then we can talk
Mu Cheng: (wants to cryyy)


No comments:

Post a Comment