January 25, 2010

Autumn's Concerto 18 Preview



This preview makes up for not seeing Guang Xi helping an injured Mu Cheng take off her shirt in this week's episode!

Hua Ah Yee: 1 billion dollars! I want my daughter back.

Hua Tuo Ye: Today, no matter what happens, I'll fix this problem with Fang Ge.

Mu Cheng: Can't take this shirt off, it'll hurt my injury.

Guang Xi: Take my hand and use it to help you take it off. *peek*

Gary: Seeing you in this condition, you are like a little boy experiencing love for the first time.

Guang Xi: Impossible! Back then at Sheng De College, I killed with my looks!

Gary: How about this, boss. You guys should return to two people world and re experience the most innocent love.

Guang Xi: There are things that a man cannot complete because he's waiting for a woman to help him finish it. Maybe all these years the reason I haven't learn to tie a tie is because I'm waiting for someone.

Grandma: Did you finish your homework?

Xiao Le: Teacher said that I have one more homework. Need to invite everyone to ecology trip.

Grandma: I'll bring you.

Xiao Le: Yay! Fairy Grandma is awesome!

Zhang Ai Li: These six years you've become more attractive...go to your room and have a good long talk...

Mu Cheng: You two have been talking for so long, should be thirsty right? Would you like a drink? Hubby, leave these small tasks to your wifey!

A Tough Mu Cheng: Why do you always use these old methods? Did you run out of ideas? How come you can't clearly see that you use the same ways to try to hurt the two of us but the result makes us even closer together.


Guang Xi: If you are willing, I wish we can find the two of us from six years ago and wholeheartedly live for each other.

OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE TOUGHEST WEEK TO WAITTT! BUT IT'S TOTALLY WORTH ITTTT! HAHAHAAAA! I SMELL VINEGARRR IN THE AIRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment