December 13, 2009

Jia You Ren Guang Xi!

AHHHH!!! AUTUMN'S CONCERTO IS SOOO AWESOME!!! I LOVE HOW THIS DRAMA IS PROGRESSING!!! EPISODE 11 WAS SOOOO GOOODD!!! I WAS SO IMMERSED IN THE DRAMA I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FINALS AND PRESENTATIONS.

I WAS YELLING AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN AGAIN DURING THIS ONE SCENE WHERE MU CHENG AND GUANG XI GET LOCKED UP AT SHENG DE TANG AGAIN~! HERE'S THE COMPLETE DIALOGUE THAT WENT ON:

Guang Xi: You seem to be very familiar with this place? You used to come here often with Flower Boy before? (Celsius screaming: NO!NO!NO! SHE CAME HERE WITH YOUUU NOT HIM!!!)

Mu Cheng: This place is deserted...

Guang Xi: (Pieces of lost memory flows in head) I remember this place...(Celsius: *gasp* DO YOU REALLY?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!! MU CHENG, HURRY AND PLAY AIR ON G STRING!!!)...there used to be a piano here, right? (Celsius: *gasp* OH MY GOD, WHERE THE **** DID THE PIANO GOOOO!!!)

*SKIP SKIP*

Guang Xi: This place is very familiar...how weird...I never had this feeling before...(Celsius: THAT IS YOUR FEELING TOWARDS MU CHENGGGG!!! SO YOU DON'T HAVE THAT FEELING TOWARDS YI QIAN...*WHEW*)

Guang Xi: How weird, this place...maybe 6 years ago, this place was very important to me...(Celsius: YESSSSS!!! THIS WAS WHERE IT ALL STARTEDDDD!!! YOUR DAD, MU CHENG!!! IT WAS ALL HERE!!! COME ON, WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MOVED THE PIANOO!!! RENN GUANGG XII!!! YOU CAN'T FORGETT THIS PLACE!!!)

THIS DRAMA IS A (MUST WATCH)^100.

REN GUANG XIIII!!! JIA YOUU!!! REMEMBER REMEMBER REMEMBER!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG your post describes every emotion I felt with creepy accuracy :)

    did you see ep 13? I loved the scene where mu cheng refuses to let Guang xi donate blood. very thing about the drama is good.

    ReplyDelete