December 25, 2009

Guang Xi or Tuo Ye


Credit: SETTV@youtube

Hua Tuo Ye: Six years ago, I already decided that you're the girl I want to be with. I don't want to let go of your hand again. I don't want to see you suffer. Please let me be the one by your side, to protect you, to take care of you and Xiao Le. *hug*

*
whips out a flower and starts counting petals*

Guang Xi? Flower Boy?
Guang Xi? Flower Boy?
Guang Xi? Flower Boy?

Answer: Guang Xi.

In this show, Autumn's Concerto, Guang Xi is Mu Cheng's hero, and you, Tuo Ye, are the audience's hero. You are always there at the right time, right place. You saved our Mu Cheng and Guang Xi from the hockey fiends, you saved Mu Cheng's innocence, you gave shelter to Mu Cheng and Xiao Le, you saved Bing Jai, you saved Hua Tian Village, you are a hero.

But dui bu qi, Tuo Ye. I can't support you and Mu Cheng and Xiao Le.

The bond between Guang Xi, Mu Cheng, and Xiao Le is irreplaceable,irreplicable, and unbreakable.


Sorry, Flower Boy.

=(

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad their "bond" is unbreakable. MC, GX and that little annoying kid, deserve eachother. The selfish family.

    TY deserves MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete