October 18, 2009

Van Ness has Good Hair


Credit as tagged, add't credit to AF

So much for trying to resist an irresistible drama. Today, I was trying to studying 150% super full force for my math midterm tomorrow, trying to stop myself from going to Autumn's Concerto AF thread, trying to stop myself from clicking the link that would lead me to Episode 3...all attempts failed. I watched it. IT WAS SOOO GOOOD, SOOOO DRAMATIC, SOOOO ENCOURAGING! GUANG XI, JIA YOU! You work hard on Mu Cheng's case and I'll work hard on that exam tomorrow. We have a very short amount of time to prepare, the stress is unbearable but we must press on. You for Mu Cheng, and I for my grade. Hahahaaa~ Let's do this! Guang Xi, you go ace that case, I'll try to ace my test. It's okay if I fail, my lowest score gets dropped but YOU, YOU MUST WIN THE CASE! JIA YOU!

AND JIA YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GOING THRU THE SAME PAIN OF STUDYING FOR MIDTERMS! GOOD LUCK!

(BTW, VAN NESS, I LOVE YOUR HAIR IN THE PICTURE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment