October 08, 2009

Autumn's Concerto Trailer



Cute little boy: Mu Chen! Look at my drawing of outer space daddy. miss you miss you! Can you tell me about outer space daddy's story again?
.
Guang Xi: In the future, if you ever find yourself in danger, you just have to call out "Ren Guang Xi", I will appear...and save you.

.
Mu Chen: From childhood to now, this is the first time I've felt this feeling of being protected, it's also the first time that someone let me realized that I'm a respected human being.
.
Guang Xi: Because I believe, that this world hasn't gone too sour, I can accompany her and work with her, not letting anyone harm her again.
.
Guang Xi: If a person's memory can only choose one minute of memory, I wish this would be the moment.
.
Mu Chen: I am very happy right now because he gave me "Little Happiness" [aka Cute little boy]. It's a gift from God. It turns out that love never left, it's just that I remember ...and you forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment