July 26, 2009

Too Much of A Good Thing is A Tiring Thing



I am totally exhausted. I went to a State Park to BBQ with my cousin and her co workers yesterday. It was a very hot day and doing too many good things on a hot day is a bad thing. First thing I did was play Frisbee. It was my first thing playing and I can't throw it right. It either flies too far to the left or too far to the right.

After Frisbee was peddle boating! This is one of those things that looks good but really isn't. It is the most tiring thing ever! The peddle boat is the one where two people sit in the front and peddle with their feet. So my cousin and I were on this peddle boat peddling around the lake and then I spotted some ducks in the water and my dear cousin goes, "Let's chase after them". We chased the same duck three times! The first and second time, it only swam faster to avoid us. The third time it water skied 30 feet! It was the coolest thing I've seen. By the time we got back to the docking area, our legs were sore from duck chasing.

I also went biking on unfamiliar trails in the "forest" and almost got lost. I was riding on this trail and I was the only biker on that trail. Minutes passed by without a person in sight and I started to get scared. I kept thinking that someone would jump out from behind a tree or something. Luckily, that didn't happen, but what did happen was that I followed the trail and ended next to the highway. I was like ... where am I. Hahahaa~ but no worries, I just went back the way I came~

The event that drain every bit of my fuel is badminton. I played some hardcore badminton. Chasing after the birdie with ounce of energy left in me, hitting the birdie real hard, oh my, so tiring~ but I didn't bother to take a break and now I'm paying for my mistake. My legs hurt like crazy, my right arm also hurts too. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment