May 20, 2009

I AM HAPPY



OMG! Finals are finally over! School is finally over! Freedom is finally here! Wooo! I had three finals to take today! In the afternoon, I had my math final, which would have been incredibly easy IF I had studied hard enough which unfortunately I didn't. Then in the late afternoon, I had my english final where I had to write two essays and five short answers. Surprisingly, I finished way ahead of time. I don't know how I did it, but I finished in an hour when the allocated time was 2 hours! I'm a little scared now because I feel like I must have rushed through it to finish it so fast. Hahaaa~ Anyway, the last final was a breeze, it was geology final. Most people finished that final in like 20 minutes. It was 40 questions multiple choice plus the professor was really cool about it too. She told us exactly what topics we had to study for the test and even gave us some of the questions from the test. I'm going to miss her geology class even though it's like late at night.

Ah well! I'M SOO HAPPY!!! SCHOOL IS REALLY OVER! WOOOOTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment