April 04, 2009

Tao Hua Ai Wu Di Good News

OMG! I feel like I'm riding a rollar coaster with these news regarding Tao Hua Ai Wu Di. I was really excited when I heard that GuiLun was reuniting in this new drama BUT then I saw news that this drama stopped filming because of Arron's schedule. So like almost a year later, just when Arron's schedule is about to free up, there's a rumour that Arron is getting replaced by another guy, Nick. That news was very very heartbreaking almost. BUT here comes the good news that I heard from Asianfanatics!!! (I love this forum!)

Arron has confirmed that the rumour of being replaced is FALSE! Currently, his company has two dramas for him. THAWD is one of the them but the other one is unknown. We will have to wait for more news on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment