April 30, 2009

GuiGui's Contract


Credit as watermarked

April 21, 2009 Entry
新髮型
耶!!

New hairstyle!!!

April 23, 2009 Entry
後天廣州見
期待很久的大家
希望看到很多大家來支持霹靂MIT喔喔喔....

李曉星007
到時見:)

See you tomorrow at Guang Zhou
People who waited so long
Hope to see everyone come support Pi Li MIT....


April 26, 2009 Entry
結束了兩天一夜廣州行
這兩天看到很多支持MIT的大家..
007跟天魔星好開心好激動
覺得一切都值得了

Finished the two day trip to Guang Zhou
Saw a lot of MIT fans in these two days..
007 and TMX feel very happy and touched
Feel that everything was worth it

April 27, 2009 Entry

是鬼走出來的
我的路我自己走..
謝謝指教:)

Road
is what ghost walked out from
My road, I'll walk myself..
Thanks for advice :)

Entries from Gui Gui's Blog, translated by Celsius

I think she has left Channel V and has already chosen her own path to take, whatever that is. I hope there will be more news about which company she's going to go to now, that would be assuming that she stays in the entertainment industry. Hey, Gui Gui fans, let's support her, whatever path she chooses. (Btw, I love that picture up there! It's definitely a treat for all you, GuiLun fans out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment