April 25, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Yepp, for the next week, I'll be as busy as bee. I have two big group projects to work and an English paper! AHH~I'm so terrified of the English paper. English is my weakest subject; one paragraph takes me at least an hour to write because I really have no idea what to write. I take too long to think about what to write...ahhhhhh, the only good thing is next year, I don't have to take English anymore! -Sigh- but I have to pass this semester's English class!

Drama-wise...hahaha! I've been going after all of Qiao En's old dramas! I've already watched Fated To Love You, Prince Turned Into Frog, Ying Ye 3 Jia 1, Rock Paper Scissors, and In Love With a Rich Girl. I'm looking forward to watching My MVP Valentine and 100% Senorita! Her acting is sooo goood in all of the series I've watched so far! Best Actress goes to Chen Qiao En! Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment