March 26, 2009

Falling Down

AHHHHHH! I'm so frustrated and agitated! There's been so much bad things going on in my life lately! First, I still haven't decided my major in college and that's going to haunt me until I decide on something. Second, a pigeon nearly flew into my face yesterday. Luckily, I dodged it. Third, I nearly stuck in the elevator last night. Horses have bad luck this year...

AND THE WORST NEWS OF ALL...THE NEWS THAT DEALT A SEVERE BLOW TO MY HEART! IF YOU'RE A GUILUN FAN OR AN ARRON FAN, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SUFFER A BLOW! THIS NEWS REGARDS THAWD!


"hey, guys, I am a fan of guigui
but I am here have some bad news about THAWD
bada channal is going to change the male actor for this drama
they have already talked to many actor
Nick is one of them
but bada channal said they are not sure which role nick will go to play
but they talked to him and glad to have him in this drama
and bada have talked to many actors
like Dylan Guo
(this is the main meaning about this article)
I think they want to change actor.
gosh, unbelievable.
But I don't know whether it is true or not.
information from woo.com. tw."
-wendy75@AF

THIS IS HORRIBLE! THEY WANT TO REPLACE ARRON! NOOOOOOO!

PLUS ARRON SHOULD BE ALMOST DONE WITH THE FAHRENHEIT PROMOTIONS ETC.

WHY ARE THEY CHANGING ACTOR NOW WHEN HE'S ABOUT TO BE FREE?!?!?!

WE, GUILUN FANS, WAITED SO LONG TO SEE GUILUN REUNITE IN A NEW DRAMA.

WE WERE HIGH UP IN THE SKY ANTICIPATING ANOTHER GUILUN DRAMA ONLY TO FALL UPON HEARING THIS NEWS!

THIS IS UNFAIR TO ARRON, HIS FANS, AND GUILUN'S FANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment