February 12, 2009

Introducing Gui Gui



I meant to post her bio up earlier but laziness took over. Hahaa! Anyways, Gui Gui is a member of Wo Ai He Se Hui Mei Mei, a Taiwan variety show, and Hey Girl, a Taiwan girl band. Frankly, I've never heard her sing solo before so I don't know if I'll enjoy her singing or not. BUT she's really funny on the variety show! She's bought plenty of unforgettable hilarious moments to the show. Like her reactions whenever Hei Ren and the other girls talk about her and Wangzi or Arron! Or the time where she pretended to be angry but failed miserably! Hahaha! She's one hyper and unpredictable girl. Anyone who watches this show knows that she is a crazy stitch fan. There was one episode where they explored her home and Stitch was everywhere. In the bathroom, on the sofa, under her bed, on her bed. EVERYWHERE!

So far, I've seen her in 3 dramas (Brown Sugar Macchiato, The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries, Pi Li MIT) and holy moly her acting is pretty decent for a newbie!



Brown Sugar Macchiato is where the infamous couple, GuiWang(Gui Gui + Wangzi), was born. Their storyline is the typical hyper girl going after the cool and smart guy. I think Gui Gui did exceptionally well in this drama. Her crying scenes are really touching. Wangzi, on the other hand, was a bit stiff. He uses his eyes more than he uses his voice to display his emotions. His eyes are really electrifying. Don't stare at his eyes because they're full of emotion, and if you get stuck in them, I can't help you. Heheheheee!

She played a minor character in The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries! She was only on screen for like three minutes before her character got beat up by the Chivalries! It was a pretty funny scene if you ask me! Hahahaa!



Gui Gui + Arron = Pi Li MIT's GuiLun! A lot of people, including me, doubted her in the beginning when it was announced that she was going to be cast with Arron. (I watched BSM and TLBSC a few weeks before Pi Li MIT was aired) I was an Arron-Hebe supporter before and I thought nothing could deviate me from supporting this couple! -Sigh- As you have witnessed, I've changed course. Damien from Catch Me Now was right: Nothing in life is certain.

Gui Gui is truly impressive in this drama. If you follow her in her variety show, you might notice that Tian Mo Xing is very similiar to Gui Gui. They both have messy rooms (and so does Arron)! They both have bubbly personalities. And they both like Arron! Just kidding. Hahaa! Anyway, what truly impressed me was her crying scenes! The tears just came flowing down and it just made the scene more alive. The tears, the camera view of her face, the camera view of Arron's face, it all fits together perfectly.








3 comments:

  1. shes sooooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn id love to eat that pussayyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gui Gui is so cute

    ReplyDelete