December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Goodbye 2008! Welcome 2009! I wish Fahrenheit's Third Album will sell well and I hope they stay healthy and don't overwork themselves! I wish for better TVB dramas for 2009! I hope everyone will continue to support Pi Li MIT and GuiLun! I wish Gui Gui and her group, Hey Girl have a great 2009! I wish Kiwi, Arrow, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Chair, continue to work hard towards their goal and hopefully there will be a day in 2009 where we will all go parfait together! May good fortune and good health reach everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog! Yes you! Happy New Year to You! Have a great 2009! See ya next year! Meanwhile you can enjoy New Year Eve Concerts from Taiwan!

New Year Eve With S.H.E





New Year Eve With Danson Tang


New Year Eve With Hey Girl


New Year Eve With Joe and Ariel


New Year Eve With Show Luo


HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment