December 14, 2008

Fahrenheit Third Album: 越來越愛



I got good news for all you Fahrenheit Fans out there! I just found out from Sukuya's blog that there will be three preorder versions of Fahrenheit's Third Album and all three of them are up on yesasia.com.
If I had a job right now, I would totally go get both notebook versions! -Sigh- Money is evil! Hahaha! I've already ordered my preordered version from the music store. The guy told me that I should come back on the 3rd of January to pick it up but according to yesasia.com the notebook versions are coming out on the 9th. I guess I'll go to the shop on the 3rd to see if they got the notebook versions! OMG! I can't wait to get their third album and the notebook! Wah~Arron's face on my notebook! Awesome! I don't I'll be using that notebook; I'll be framing it instead! MUHAHAHAHAHHAA! Heck, the folders that I got from their second album are still in their plastic wrap. I'm afraid they'll get dirty if I use them! Hahahahaa! I know I'm weird!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I should totally get the Calvin/Chun one and we can trade again like the good old times :)

    ReplyDelete