November 25, 2008

Discovery #1

Today, I made a SHOCKING discovery. Sike! It's a discovery but not a shocking one, maybe a little surprising. Well, the story begins almost a year ago. I was on the computer and came across a music file named "MLTR- Take Me to Your Heart". So I listened to it and thought it sounded somewhat familiar but I didn't give it a second thought. Today, I was surfing youtube and found out that "Take Me to Your Heart" is an English Cover of Jacky Cheung's "Goodbye Kiss"! I was surprised and felt a bit stupid too. Hahaha! Wow, for a whole year, I didn't know I was listening to an English Version of "Goodbye Kiss".

Original- 吻别(Kiss Goodbye) by Jacky Cheung



English Cover- Take Me To Your Heart by MLTR

1 comment:

  1. lolx...yea but jacky was the original version xP

    ReplyDelete