November 20, 2008

Ah Bu! 生日快乐!


Oh My Goodness! It's November!
The 20th is marked on my calendar!
What is it that I have to remember?
A dental appointment or a drink with the bartender?
Oh My Goodness! I just remembered!
A birthday wish for a special member.

Okay, that was failed poem. Hahaha! Anyways, it's Arron Yan's 23rd Birthday! Yayayayayay! I think this year was awesome for Arron. First, there's that very successful concert in Hong Kong which I wish I could have gone to. Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the globe and could watch the concert via Youtube. Thank Goodness for Youtube. Second, his drama, Pi Li MIT, has finally aired earlier this November! I have to say I'm super duper impressed with his acting. Hey, sorry Food King [Wu Chun], but I think Arron will surpass him in acting abilities, well I hope. Haha!




Happy Birthday, Arron! Cheers to 23 years of hardwork and life! Life is tough but you have to hang in there! Don't give up easily, Arron! Even though your knee is injured at the moment, you are still the Arron Yan! So don't be sad be glad! Have a Merry Happy Birthday, YaLun! Cheers to many more birthdays in the future! Support Pi Li MIT! WOOO!


~Happy 23~
Happy Birthday, Arron!
Happy Birthday, Yan!
Happy Birthday, Arron Yan!
Happy Birthday, Yan, Arron!
Happy Birthday, Ya Lun!
Happy Birthday, Yan Ya Lun!
Happy Birthday, Ah Bu!
Happy Birthday, 007!
Happy Birthday, Wu Geng Li!
Happy Birthday, 吳庚霖!
Happy Birthday,
炎亞綸!
Happy Birthday, Arron!
Happy Birthday, Yan!
Happy Birthday, Arron Yan!
Happy Birthday, Yan, Arron!
Happy Birthday, Ya Lun!
Happy Birthday, Yan Ya Lun!
Happy Birthday, Ah Bu!
Happy Birthday, 007!
Happy Birthday, Wu Geng Li!
Happy Birthday, 吳庚霖!
Happy Birthday,
炎亞綸!







Pictures from AF Gallery and FahrenheitGloba1

3 comments:

  1. That poem did not fail, haha. It's a greeat poem :]

    And Happy Birthday to Arron Yan x]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o Happy late birthday to Arron Yan actually, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Tea, you are friggin obsessed. But in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete