April 08, 2008

Wu Chun's Post - Cherish


Pic credit to Wu Chun

You can go here to read his new post! It's in English!

I've read this post twice and all I can make of it is food. He's always talking about food! HAHAHA! He sure loves food a lot! Talking about food, I wonder if he has ever tried a parfait before...I think he should take a trip to New York City and try out that Japanese cafe that serves parfait! OMG, it's sooo good! Parfait is a dessert, a healthy dessert with some sweetness to it. It's served in a tall glass and layered with different fruits. At the top is a scoop of ice cream with some kind of cherry or berry on top. Oh man, talking about it makes me want to go to that place and order it again.

And OMG, US is airing HanaKimi!!! OMG! That's a wonder...I wonder what channel it's on. Probably on cable or something. Would it English subbed? Hmm, I would love to watch it again.

And finally, here comes his quote:
"Life is not about how hard you can hit.
Life is about how much you can get hit and moving forward!"
Always do your best and Never Give Up!"

That quote reminds me of Bull Fighting...Hebe and her Never Give up Spirit!

1 comment:

  1. AHH IF HE EVER COMES TO NYC AND WE MAGICALLY GET TO HANG OUT WITH HIM FOR ONE DAY, WE ARE SO GONNA TOTALLY TAKE HIM TO HIROKO'S PLACE<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete