April 29, 2008

The Death of Spring Break

Finally got my internet back! Wow, I've been gone for almost a week already and now comes the fun part. It's time to catch up on my dramas. At least, I have something to watch now. Usually, I run out of things to watch but not anymore at least not in the next few days. In fact, I've already finished A Journey Called Life and proceeding to start Catch Me Now. I've heard a lot of good things about the new drama and I'm anticipating it very muchie. I especially like the poster for Catch Me Now, very sharp and attractive. Anyways, here's the rating report for last week:

Credits to: TVB

1. A Journey Called Life (Episode 16-20E: 32PTS (Peaking at 36 PTS)

2. Catch Me Now (Episode 1-5): 31PTS (Peaking at 34 PTS)

3. Best Selling Secrets (Episodes 287-291): 27PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment