February 22, 2008

The Seventh Day Initial Thoughts




Like many people out there, I've been highly anticipating this series. Even thought I keep telling myself that high expectations will often result in disappointment, I'm willing to gamble on this series. I truly believe that this series will fall in that .1% where the high expectations will yield satisfying results. Well at least Chi Wing(Kevin Cheng) and Ka Yan's (Niki Chow) storyline...as for the other pair, Don(Bosco Wong) and Sasa(Natalie Tong)...eh...not that interested.





Ah~the theme video of this series. I remember that I was forced to watch this like 5 times in a row on Wednesday at someone's house. *Cough* Arrow *Cough* Overall, I felt that the theme video gives off this very serene and placid aura. The scenery in the theme video is so beautiful. So calm. So natural. Yet in the foreground, a tragic love story unfolds itself.

3 comments:

  1. TSD<3 When is episode 6 coming out? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...monday...looks like the drama disease got itself another victim

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY HEY HEY! 5 times cause i wasnt ready =x

    ReplyDelete