January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008!

2008 is finally here! Happy New Year everyone! Time sure flies by real fast.

This year I will be graduating from high school. At the end of senior year lies a number of roads leading to different places, different futures...It's a time where friends must bid farewell and wish each other the best of luck in life.

Will they ever meet again? They'll never know. It'll depend on...luck? fate? I don't know.

All I know is that June is going to come really fast...by the time that it comes, we'll all have to face the truth that this might be our last time seeing each other.

Because no one knows what will happen in the future. Some of you might move to other states and some might move to other countries.

I would like to dedicate this song to all my friends.

Peng You by Emil Chow...


No comments:

Post a Comment