January 14, 2008

Fahrenheit's Chu Shen Ru Hua Parody

Credit to felixcomics@youtube

HAHAHAHA, this is a funny parody of one of Fahrenheit's MV. Also, the subs are NOT the English translation for this song!

Funny Quotes:
Arron: The fetish lady caught me while I was in the shower and stole my clothes.
OH NO! BAD LADY! HOW DARE YOU! hahaha

Chun: Wait until Jiro and I get there and open a can of...(Jiro) WHOOP ASS!
...I thought they were going to open a can of...RED BULL.

Calvin: Nobody touches My Arron and lives to talk about it.
-gasps- That's my line!

Arron: Back off, I'm nobody's except for Chun...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All: Quick to the bat mobile!
HAHAHAHA, that was so random!

2 comments:

  1. hahhas. the bat mobile thing XD wheee. jiro and calvin fighting over aaron and aaron choosing chun hahas damns. dont tell me they'll start the whole coupling thing too.. cause i dont think it'll work out >_>;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celsius..2 lz to sign inJanuary 14, 2008 6:00 PM

    of course it won't work out, they're all taken...-cough- HAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete