January 30, 2008

Fahrenheit - 心裡有數MV/In Our Hearts, We Know w/Lyrics


Credit to MissGiGii@youtube

Lyrics:
你微笑我用懷抱開成一座城堡 
You smiled, I use my embrace to build a castle
你哭了我把雨滴收進我的背包
You cried, I collect all the raindrops in my backpack
星空會繼續閃耀 
The starry sky will continue to sparkle
愛會繼續美好 
Love will continue to be beautiful
天堂曷哪個隧道沿著夢就到
If you follow your dreams, you'll reach heaven

愛了 等於揭曉 
Loving, is equal to knowing it in your heart
不需要誰來預告 
No one needs to announce it in advance
答案在你的心跳
The answer is in your heartbeat
要漫步多少旅途 
How much road will one have to travel
我們都心裡有數
We know it in our hearts
比誰都清楚 
We know it better than anybody else
一定走到幸福
We must reach happiness
離永遠還有幾步 
We're still a few steps away from forever
我們在心裡面倒數
In our hearts, we're counting down
因為你 
Because of you
眼中藏著未來的地圖
I have stored a map of the future in my eyes

數一數許多的願吹熄多少蠟燭
Count it, many wishes have blown out how many candles
數一數流過的淚串起多少露珠
Count it, tears have strung together how many dew drops
從今後不再迷路 
From today onwards, I won't lose my way
緊緊把手握住 
Tightly, I'll hold your hand
這一刻你的溫度 
Your warmth at this moment
被時間留住
Has been preserved by time

愛了 沒有問號 
Loving, doesn't have a question mark
不需要星座預告 
There's no need for the horoscope to announce in advance
答案天使都聽得到
Even the answer angel can hear it
要漫步多少旅途 
How much road will one have to travel
我們都心裡有數
We know it in our hearts
比誰都清楚 
We know it better than anybody else
一定走到幸福
We must reach happiness
離永遠還有幾步 
We're still a few steps away from forever
我們在心裡面倒數
In our hearts, we're counting down
因為你 
Because of you
眼中藏著未來的地圖
I have stored a map of the future in my eyes

Rap:
回頭數一遍 走過的路
Go back and count once, the road that has been traveled 
總共多少公里
How many kilometers total
你在我左邊 隔著幾米距離 
You're on my left side, separated by how many meters
猜你呼吸的頻率 
I'll guess the frequency of your breathing
聽你心跳的共鳴
Listen to your heartbeat's sympathy
每個數字記在心裡 
I remember every number in my heart
加減乘除變成了回憶
Add, subtract, multiply, divide have become memories
每一場淋過的雨 
Every soaking rainfall that I have gone through
每一埸看過的晨曦 
Every daybreak that I have seen
讓我牽著你的手慢慢收集
Has let me hold your hand and slowly take it all in
明天離幸福還有幾步 
How many steps will tomorrow be away from happiness
這一刻我們都心裡有數
At this moment, we both know in our hearts

愛了 沒有問號 
Loving, doesn't have a question mark
不需要星座預告 
There's no need for the horoscope to announce in advance
答案天使都聽得到
Even the answer angel can hear it
要漫步多少旅途 
How much road will one have to travel
我們都心裡有數
We know it in our hearts
比誰都清楚 
We know it better than anybody else
一定走到幸福
We must reach happiness
離永遠還有幾步 
We're still a few steps away from forever
我們在心裡面倒數
In our hearts, we're counting down
因為你 
Because of you
眼中藏著未來的地圖
I have stored a map of the future in my eyes

AHHH! It's mini Fahrenheit!!! I want those!!! And oh my gawd, is that girl a player or something...how dare she treat our Fahrenheit like that! HAHAHA, i know i know, it's just an MV...

Additional Thoughts: Oh my, the part where Jiro pulls out that ancient box with the mini-Fahrenheit reminds me of
Jumanji

No comments:

Post a Comment