December 30, 2007

Fahrenheit's next album



Credits to yesasia


OMG, Fahrenheit's next album is 5 days away and Year 2008 is 2 days away! Today, after a really successful day at work, I decided to drop by the music store and preorder Fahrenheit's second album. AHHH, this is the first time im preordering. I decided to just get the cd with the folder(whatever that is). I also got a poster with it but...my friend got me the same poster for christmas. o well, now i have two! yippeee! Happy New Year to all silent readers, active commenters, friends, and family members! I'll be back next year! Good bye 2007! Welcome 2008!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i know what the folders look like =] there's two of them. one of them has all four of them separately and the other one is full-blown WU CHUN hahahahs

    ReplyDelete